Very talented designer. He listened to what we wanted and delivered over and beyond. Will be working with him for a long time!
How winge started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
The main objective (and unique selling point) of the Smartphone app is to provide drivers o electric cars with the easiest and most comprehensive search for charging points.
The app (rel 1.0) will cater for the following USP’s:
1. The best Search and Selection available in any app today
2. Possibility to select charge points with 100% carbon neutral footprint
3. Super fast filtering and direct access to favorite charging spots
4. Possibility to virtually book a charge point and to receive notifications if occupied within arrival time window
5. Integration with smart charging with active alerts to drivers
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
- Proud to drive green (consciously adopting a people, planet lifestyle)
- Must be 'sexy' in the sense of Tesla (First mover, state of art)
- Very user friendly and no frills (direct access to key functionality, efficiency and effectiveness)
360EV (shadow name)
1) Main screen: map view of charge point locations on map with access to harge point details (upon clicking on charge point icon)
2) Page for Advanced filtering (charge point selection)
3) Page for Push alerts / notifications
4) Main menu (for extended services)
See functional design and wireframes enclosed for specific details on these pages.
What to avoid
Don't confuse eco-friendly with stereotype eco design.