You can find InVision prototype here: http://invis.io/733ACUEEY
We need to design these particular screens:
1) Sign Up / Intake Process - classic sign up process with bunch of inputs and controls you can insert. We definitely need to see first screen with login buttons and one of the sign up process screens.
2) Home Screen - here the most important part is "emergency button" that needs to be very CTA (red color) and tab bar (see inspiration and prototype)
3) Pharmacy Map/List View - this screen is brought when you click on "Pharmacy" button on the home screen. It should be both map(default) and list view. Re Map view - there should be pharmacy pins and your location. Also overlay buttons "Help centre" and "My location". Help centre is basically for calling someone to help you generally about pharmacy you want to find.
4) Emergency Contact Tab - You can access this tab from emergency button on home screen or normally from tab bar. It is directory for your emergency contacts that you or anyone else is able to call when you are in emergency.
5) Emergency Confirmation Overlay - it should be brought when you click on dial button to ensure you really want to call emergency and avoid calling when you hit it accidentally.
Other screens is not needed to be designed while it should be all done as mentioned above.