I really enjoyed working with Janis. He was very responsive, fast, and took my feedback to heart. I'm working with him already on a 1:1 project. Highly recommended!
- Caberawit • 19 •
Great job! Created a great logo, took feedback well, and created files in all of the right formats. Highly recommended.
- Ali KZ
great design skill for logo and business cards. This is my 2nd project with Ali Kz. I will surely back with her in future.
- Elaine Financial
How richard wgp started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Attorney & Law
This app is for the Notary Society of BC (http://www.notaries.bc.ca). It is an app for their members ( Notary Publics ) and it's function initially is :
1) To provide a platform to be able to push messages to the Notary Publics
2) To create a conference tool to increases the efficiency and ease of attending conferences for Notaries and also increases the ease of registration and check in for those running the conferences.
Stay away from gradients. Work the Notaries current logo in (take out the gradient from it). If you want to change the color of the logo go for it. I want the design to have a bright fresh feel.
Colors : I am open to color suggestions. BC Notaries have traditionally used a burgundy / red for their logo. Maybe this could be incorporated.
BCN Members App
See attached PDF for mockups.
The app starts with a splash screen then moves on to the login. After the login the home page is shown which has a large featured image and the latest push notifications.
This is what I would like designed:
1) Login page (page 11)
2) Notary Conference Home (page 2)
3) Sample page with a list (like the speakers list on page 22)
4) Sample Details page (like the event details on page 7)
5) Image based list (page 6). This list has a feature image and (although it's not in the mockup) will have title, start date and end date displayed along with each list item.
If you would like to also apply these styles to any of the other pages in my mockup that would be welcome but not required.