I really like working with Tebesaya. One of his strengths are very good communication skills; he always communicates clearly what is he working on and how long is it going to take. He is a great designer, I have worked with him twice now and been very satisfied both times. Thank you!
very helpful and quick with changes, I have used 99 designs many times and would recommend NZXT
Best in the business. If you're looking for a designer who will take what you want to the next level **R473** is your person! quick response time, sleek design, and a fantastic experience. You will not be disappointed.
Great work from a great designer.
Followed the brief and delivered exactly the logo I was looking for. Very responsive and creative!
- The In.flux Lab
Thank you so much!
How The Goodlife Coffee Co. started their merchandise journey
Who are you known as?
The Goodlife Coffee Company
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Specialty coffee roaster in Switzerland - target audience include: students, young professionals, entrepreneurs
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking to create merchandising apparel that showcases the nature of The Goodlife brand in a cool and fun way. NOTE: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A LOGO! We already have a logo that we will use for the merchandise, we are simply searching for cool visual designs that can go with it.
What we are looking for:
- a design that can be put on a range of different products (hoodies, stickers, sunglasses, cups, etc.)
- black & white design
- something that feels youthful and fresh
- a design that people will want to showcase; more wearable, rather than a blatant walking advertisement
- we discussed the idea of a sort of tattoo style/geometric shapes/textless/etc. (not necessary but might help understand what we are looking for)
- no need to include the logo, necessarily. We will add the logo to our merchandise, either incorporate it in the final design we choose, or in another spot - i.e. on a hoodie, the merchandise design might be on the back, while our logo is on the front