Tebesaya was wonderful to work with. I showed her some designs and explained to her what I wanted and she delivered perfect designs to me. She answered all my questions and made any adjustments to my designs without any issues!! I'll be back for future designs and I recommend her as well!
Very professional and creative! Well done!
Excellent work! Very timely on change requests, easy to work with.
- eric zvK
Working with Duanda was an absolute pleasure. I have used other designers in the past with mediocre results at best and it was usually a very frustrating experience. Duanda was able to nail down the vision I had for my product right away based on my brief. She was extremely patient with all of the changes that I had, and always went above and beyond by offering multiple versions and ideas in order to help me narrow down what I had in mind in terms of the design for my product. Changes were made quickly and I never felt like I was asking too much. Excellent at following directions and suggestions. Would highly recommend Duanda as a designer and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!
Easy to work with and flexible with changes and updates.
Excellent job! Thank you for your work.
How The Goodlife Coffee Co. started their merchandise journey
Who are you known as?
The Goodlife Coffee Company
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Specialty coffee roaster in Switzerland - target audience include: students, young professionals, entrepreneurs
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking to create merchandising apparel that showcases the nature of The Goodlife brand in a cool and fun way. NOTE: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A LOGO! We already have a logo that we will use for the merchandise, we are simply searching for cool visual designs that can go with it.
What we are looking for:
- a design that can be put on a range of different products (hoodies, stickers, sunglasses, cups, etc.)
- black & white design
- something that feels youthful and fresh
- a design that people will want to showcase; more wearable, rather than a blatant walking advertisement
- we discussed the idea of a sort of tattoo style/geometric shapes/textless/etc. (not necessary but might help understand what we are looking for)
- no need to include the logo, necessarily. We will add the logo to our merchandise, either incorporate it in the final design we choose, or in another spot - i.e. on a hoodie, the merchandise design might be on the back, while our logo is on the front