1A, super, great designer. Answers very fast and he realized all my wishes.
Laatansa Art was absolutely fantastic! I provided him feedback and he was able to execute on every request. Highly recommend using him. Thank you for all your efforts.
I liked the professional and friendly conversation a lot - and I love my new logo :) Thank you so much, Vicko!
Working with H.D is a breeze and knows exactly what you want right off the bat. Would recommend; awesome designer!
How kirsty_darkins started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Performance, Property, Productivity
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Start up one woman UK consultancy with two specialisms: Commercial property and asset management project work for large corporates, property consultancies, occupiers and landlords. Management consultancy for large corporates including productivity, change management, building high performing teams, coaching and mentoring (also available for professional individuals).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Gray: Balance, Sophistication, Neutrality, Uncomitted
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Designs I like that are already in the 99 design contest archive: Hawkstone consulting, AHM Associates, Kerstin Ruhri, Postive Coaching Company. I like the style of all of these.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
- Clean, simple, sophisticated.
- White/grey or black/red colour or black/white with silver/gold
- Reflective imagery, property / people & teams working photography
- Easy to navigate and maintain or update (not too technical)
- Style that will translate well into business cards, presentations (powerpoint) and documents (word).
Jimdo templates to explore
1. Homepage: featured large image and 'about me' with links to linked in and facebook. Maybe tile links to other pages (see KTD surveying website example).
2. Property: Listing and explanation of services and experience, property management, asset management, investment
3. Consultancy: Listing and explanation of services and experience, productivity, high performing teams, change management, coaching, mentoring.
4. Blog - individual dated entries with an image
5. Contact - telephone, send an email enquiry