Very nice job! Love the logo! I'm likely to work with this designer again for future graphic needs.
Nothing much to say
How ernest.stadler started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The company is an engineering/manufacturing firm that has a patented new design for fermentors and bioreactors for the biopharmaceutical industry. This new design promises reduced cost of infrastructure and use, and increased scalability of production using a horizontal vessel design with ease of use.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Green background, Blue highlights, black and white
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The cofounders of the company are well established executives and engineers in the biotech community looking for an initial brand that reflects the maturity, industry insight, stability, and credibility they bring to the new venture/product.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
The style should appear technical but lively. Illustrations will eventually play a major role, but are in limited availability at the moment. The purpose of the site presently is primarily brand awareness/identity, connecting the brand with the proposed product values. The style should be aimed at career biotech/pharmaceutical executives, scientists and engineers from an therapeutic protein / drug development and manufacturing /engineering/operations angle, NOT a medical angle.
Jimdo templates to explore
We would like suggested templates for several pages:
- Landing page (branding, value statement, introduction of specific aspects of technology and value that navigate to the Technology and Customer Value pages)
- Technology page (images + brief descriptions of key technological aspects: single use bag, horizontal vessel, in-line scale out modularly and scale-up with larger diamter vessels)
- Customer Value page (Images + brief descriptions of values : lower cost of infrastructure, lower cost of operation, increased scalability, increased ease of use)
- Team page (photos and brief biographies)
- News/Press Release page (image + tag line linking to full content)