How yhata started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
"IDEAYA Biosciences" OR "IDEAYA", or submit both
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a cutting edge start up biotechnology company whose mission is to discover breakthrough cancer therapies for patients. Our global audience will be investors, pharmaceutical companies, scientists, cancer patients, physicians, and professionals in the industry.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our ambition is to make a difference in the world by bringing life-saving medicines to cancer patients and I hope we can develop a logo and website that fits this ambitious goal - something that exudes hope and inspiration as well as confidence. Please note, the "I" in IDEAYA represents the power of "innovation" and 'new ideas" - some play on this concept would be interesting for the logo.
In terms of logo design something that looks artistic and original/memorable, and that exudes inspiration for our audience - patients, the scientific, pharmaceutical and investment community. For color of the logo we would like to give the artist discretion - although the backdrop of the logo should be ideally clear/white (vs on a colored backdrop)
Jimdo templates to explore
1. Home Page (overview description of company and navigation bars for site, link download to company 2-pager, and news release summary (the last 2 to 3 releases). We would also like to include some eye catching images)
2. About Us - Our Science (we will provide a several paragraph description of our research focus areas)
2a. Our Investors (+1 add)
3. People - Leadership (we will provide bios and accompanying photos)
3a. Scientific Advisory Board (we will provide bios) (+2 add)
3b. Board of Directors (we will provide bio) (+3 add)
4. News and Events (links to press releases and events)
5. Contact Us (we will provide contact details and address)