Great support through the project. I had to delay the completion of my website however they were always there to finish off the project regardless of the timeline. Mithu made me a promise “to finish only when I’m completely satisfied” and she kept her promise fully. They sent me several logo designs and changed it according to mi feedback. Very prompt and professional. Happy to deal with them again at anytime.
- Logo Awesome
Very responsive and able to deliver exactly what I needed!
Completed work exactly as described.
How elizabeth.byrne started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Making connections with your people.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Affari Group is a team of consultants specialising in assisting organisations to address the people impacts brought about by organisational change. We are professional and passionate about our business. We specialise in:
• business change management and change leadership
• project management
• stakeholder engagement
• training and development
Teamwork - our strength lies in our ability to partner with your organisation to complement, build and mentor your internal capability.
Experience – the team has experience in learning, change, engagement and communications specialising in enterprise systems.
Objectivity - we work independently of and have no alliance with any software vendors.
Excellence - we pride ourselves on how closely we hold your objectives as our own. Our focus is to provide outstanding levels of service and commitment to all clients - your success is our success!
Target audience is large and medium-sized organisations that are transforming their business processes, technology or operations. Previously worked with clients in the following industries - mining; Energy; Telecommunications, Police; Education; Primary industries e.g. Queensland Cotton; Aviation, Government – State and Federal; Travel and Tourism.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Once logo and website design complete, looking to work one-on-one with designer as a separate piece of work to design business card and documentation templates (MS Word, PowerPoint ) with new logo incorporated.
• Logo: Can you show both options of including the slogan and not including the slogan in the logo. The slogan is "making connections with your people". in logo use at least 2 colours . When designing the logo we prefer to use title case e.g. Affari Group. we do not like "affari group". we don't like the company name being in lower case letters we think this doesn't look very professional.
• We are a service-based organisation and do not sell products.
• The website will be used to communicate to prospective clients our services, our consultants and expertise/skills we offer.
• Website content needs to remain static without needing regular updates. Words we use to describe ourselves
• working with people, working with you
• partnering, partnership, consulting
• business coaching, mentoring
• outcome based
• human capital management
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
Refer to websites below for designers to draw inspiration from.
refer to attachments labelled: Affari Group website info for designers to use. Refer to Powerpoint presentation for content.
Jimdo templates to explore
1.Home – a quote and image that stands out and grabs attention.
2.Services – provide links that allow user to read further details.
I. change management
ii. project management
iii. communication and engagement
iv. learning and development
3. About us
• Provide space at bottom of page to add in four photos (headshot) and the person’s job title.
• Provide the ability to add more photos / consultant profiles as required.
• Provide link to the person's LinkedIn page.
• provide a ‘form’ for clients to complete and send to email address . Form to collect the following details
• email address
• text field for comments.
• when the user completes the form, send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org