How rajiv.jayarajah started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I have built my career on tackling the problems others shy away, whether it be taking on sales and marketing for a failing start up business and turning it around, to rebuilding a brand in the marketplace using a shoe string budget. All these experiences can now be leveraged to help you grow your business.
Bare Consulting is a marketing consulting service:
• My product distills into three core skills that I can bring into a client’s organization to help them grow
o Strategy: Helping a business develop and where appropriate its plans over various horizons (1-2 years or further out)
o Product management – Having managed product portfolios worth multi-billion dollar I have developed my product management skills through practical experience
o Marketing – experience in developing and executing marketing programs across both traditional and digital marketing
• What sets me apart is I have proven track record applying these skills across ASX Top 50 listed brands in Australia across Banking and Finance, Energy and Technology. This shows I have proven learning agility and can drive success in a range of environments with limited resources.
• Functionally - The product itself is my consulting abilities in the areas of strategy, marketing and product management
• Emotionally – I provide business owners with transparent and authentic feedback around what is holding their organization back from achieving growth
• The target market are small to medium enterprises who have experienced success in the past and now need help to grow their organisations
• They would tend to be 30-50 years old
• Have limited knowledge of digital especially digital marketing
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
i want it to look sleek and professional but still accessible so it attracts small to medium businesses