Mogeek is the absolute best designer that I have ever worked with. I am a very difficult and demanding client and expect only the very best. He exceeded my expectations in every way. By the time we were done, I felt guilty not paying him more. If you have the good fortune of being accepted as a client by this designer, you should run, not walk, as fast as you can toward his work!
How alojah started their logo design journey
HawaiiHomeownership.com is looking for talented designer to create a logo that embodies the persona of our company and our objective.
Soon we will be launching - HawaiiHomeownership.com, and through this site we will provide a detailed 5-step plan that will help guide first-time home buyers in achieving their dreams of homeownership.
HawaiiHomeownership.com will be the sister site to HawaiiVALoans.com.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The HawaiiHomeownership.com is looking for an "eye-popping" logo - one that is fresh, friendly yet established.
Website layout would be similar to mint.com - so ideally, logo should fit nicely within this layout.
- The logo should have .com in it.
- Please show 2 comps, one with tagline and the other without tagline.
- Tagline - "Opening New Doors To Homeownership"
- We don't have a specific color scheme just yet, so feel free to convince us on which colors we should use.
- Clean and simple - most if the logo designs I have chosen in the past were more on the simple side rather than extravagant.
- Homeownership is one word. Please don't make the "o" in ownership capital or make "ownership" a different font style/color different that "Home" (making "Hawaii" a different font style/color than "Homeownership" is recommended though).
- Cheesy looking designs - enough said.