What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are running a contest for good artists to create some graphic banners that we would use for our websites and online advertisements.
My company has been manufacturing high-end commercial golf range mats for over 14 1/2 years. We display annually at the PGA Merchandise Show, and I was proud to introduce Country Club Elite T-turf golf mats at this year's world wide PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando, FL where CC Elite received a vote for the number one product featured in the New Product Pavilion. CC Elite was also overwhelmingly well received at the National Golf Industry Show in Atlanta, GA.
We have many websites that provide information about golf mats, golf swing, and other golf-related topics, and are frequently features in online magazines. The banner you create, if selected, would be seen by an audience around the world.
All artwork should:
- Be submitted at 300dpi resolution and sized horizontally, since it will be used primarily for website banners and page headings.
- The image size should be approximately 1800px x 300px (or 6 in x 1 in). Although these images will be used for the World Wide Web, it's easier to receive them at the higher resolution (since it's easier to size down than size up).
- Images should be warm, inviting, and convey images of the joys of golfing.
- Contain photographs and photo objects in addition to text, and not drawings or "clipart" looking images
- Be compatible with the design aesthetic of realfeelgolfmats.com
- File formats accepted include:- Flattened Adobe Photoshop (.psd) files
- Tagged Image Format (.tif)
- High-resolution JPG (.jpg)
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Designs should NOT include:
- Low resolution images swiped from other websites
- Images or information that is copyrighted to other owners (no copyright infringements!)
- "Clip art" type drawings - all images should be photographs or photo objects