birma99 did an awesome job, we're really happy with the logo that was produced! Very responsive and responded very well to our feedback. Thanks!
Very good work!
Excellent work and responsive. Highly recommend.
Great to work with!
How alex.li started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
At CITANZ, our mission is to foster and grow Chinese IT professional community in New Zealand;
We help creating opportunities for integrating, sharing and evolving Chinese IT professional community in New Zealand;
We also aim to work with other societies and associations to achieve our goal.
Some of the detailed activities include:
- Training programme and workshop
- Monthly Meetup
- Mentorship programme
- Job board and referral
- Internship programme
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
[Logo Abstact + CITANZ]
We'd like to have a modern and professional logo to convey those three elements in following priority order:
- Unite and Integrate (we exists to break silos between individual, enable sharing; creating opportunities for learning and grow);
- IT (We get together because of the commons interests & background in IT);
- Chinese (a key differentiator, also we are open for collaborating with other groups and associations;)
We want the logos to represent:
- We are modern and professional;
- We are open, welcoming and vibrant;
Some possible directions (don't get it limit your creativities)
Circuit board (IT - tech );
Animal (monkey / unicron );
Tree (evolving and fostering );
Chinese knots (unite);