Wahyu is a joy to work with. He is a master of design communications because he understands the concepts that are requested and creates a clean professional design very quickly.
How Jason Yormark started their logo design journey
I'm needing a logo to be used for a newly formed adult volleyball team that will be used primarily for the web, but also for uniforms and collateral material.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm looking for a logo that merges a raindrop with a volleyball in some way that looks very modern and Web 2.0ish. Nothing too over the top as I'd like to leverage the logo for a team uniform as well so think sports logo like.
I'm using Joomla for my site and a template called Firenzie (Style 7 - the blue one with beige). You can visit here to see: http://demo.rockettheme.com/
-make sure you choose Firenzie from the drop down menu at the top, then change the style to Style 7.
- Ensure that the logo orientation is one that fits where the logo is placed in the template linked above in the top left corner.
- Use of lower case lettering throughout "rain volleyball".
- Use the color scheme showcased at this theme. Stick to the blue, light blue and white in the example logo in the theme (preferably the use of just the blue used on the site, then complementing with gradients of that blue to save printing costs). Do not use the orange used on this site.
- Need the logo to have some versatility so that I can easily change colors out for future teams (i.e. change out the blue scheme with a green one).
- Need original artwork upon completion including Illustrator file with fonts used and color separation version.
- Nothing but the raindrop(s) and volleyball as elements of the logo. No clouds, umbrellas, etc.