Anang was one of the first to submit a design and I knew that he had clearly read my brief and was quite close right from the start.
With only a few small tweaks before being finalised, I am really happy with my new logo and look forward to starting to get it out there and noticed.
- n g i s e D
iDemiring is good at reading and responding to the client´s needs and tastes. A very creative and professionel graphic designer, who is getting our warmest recommendations!
Art-D has been a pleasure to work with. He has been very responsive and accommodating. I would recommend him for any design contest.
Logowork not only created a very unique and creative logo but was also great to work with. I would recommend Logowork to anyone looking for a new logo.
Episkey was very professional, came up with exactly what I wanted, and even helped me out with the process. I could not have asked for better help.
- Eric Florenzano
- mbok rondo
Great work done
Easy to work with
Quick to respond
Can recommend strongly
- Darling Downs Optom
How H. Barnes started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Fluid Motion Media
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a video production company that specializes in multi-camera live event productions and on-line TV shows. We have studio facilities as well as a mobile HD-video production trailer.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo will be used as a TV bug (e.g. in the lower right corner of a video), so it can't be too complicated - no really thin lines or thin text.
- It will also be used on our website and business cards.
- WE will be extruding the logo/bug in 3D space for some of our productions.
- Simple is better.
- The logo (bug) part of the design (not including the company name) should have a 1:1 ratio.
- This bug should be able to stand alone as well as in conjunction with the company name.
- The design should emphasize fluidity and motion.
- We really like designs that employ the use of negative-space. Here are a variety of examples: http://www.boredpanda.com/negative-space-logos/