How Taylor Allis started their logo design journey
A group of executives from HP, EMC and Sun are starting a new technology solutions company. We need an innovative, professional logo and will credit the winning designer. Logo needs to communicate our expertise and experience. We help companies align their data center infrastructure to business goals.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our company is a trusted adviser and business partner with our customers. Our customers are executives, CIOs and IT executive management. We will offer services on data center consolidation and optimization which will save customers significant cost. Our consulting and expertise will allow IT departments to match their infrastructure to business requirements.
- We are high-level business and IT consultants and wish the logo to convey this.
- We are also analysts and advisors on industry trends and future technologies
***I was also running a website contest, but temporarily withdrew it until we get a good logo for the website design***
- An updated and professional-looking logo, a draft logo is on our under construction website: http://www.capstonets.com/
- Professional, unique.
- Slick and streamlined.
- We like bolder colors – black and red, black and yellow/gold
- We make practical business plans for customers to execute on - the logo needs to convey this.
- Graphic files so we can take the logo and use it for other things like business cards and collateral and website