How Taste the Wine started their logo design journey
We are a new company selling medium priced wine varieties through direct marketing opportunities and a website. Our direct marketing involves tastings in private homes, corporate locations, events and fundraisers. The logo will be used on our web-site, on PowerPoint presentations, reports, letterhead, brochures and business cards.
Taste the Wine
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a new company selling medium priced wine varieties through direct marketing opportunities and our website. Our direct marketing involves tastings in private homes, corporate locations, events and fundraisers. Our tastings are very educative and usually involve up to 15 people; so are intimate, informative and relaxed. We also recruit and train enthusiastic amateur wine tasters to run similar wine tastings in their areas.
We require a logo that can be used by the company but also by our independent representatives. The logo will be used on our web-site, on PowerPoint presentations, reports, letterhead, brochures and business cards. The logo should look good in small and large formats, be effective in colour and monochrome and inverted (ie: black on white and vice versa).
- A professional, business-like logo that also conveys the friendly and educative nature of our business.
- We’d prefer a contemporary look but don't mind a new twist on the old grape vine, wine glass type of thing.
- We have a preference for a simple, clean, uncluttered look.
- We also have a preference for subtle colours and/or shades which can also work in monochrome and monochrome reverse.
- Deliverables should include:
o Pantone #s for every colour used.
o Provide a transparent and monochrome rendition.
o Vector format (editable), bmp, jpeg, tiff versions.
o Examples of the use of the logo on business cards, letterhead and on a frontpage of a website.
- Not exactly sure. We're trying to keep an open mind, but nothing too wine snobby or old fashioned.