Excellent Designer! I give Zohanimasi 5/5 stars in Customer Service and Design creation. Zohanimasi worked with me in creating the perfect design, by responding almost immediately to my messages, altering the slightest of details to make sure I was genuinely happy with my design, and provided multiple designs that were original and of excellent quality. I would recommend Zohanimasi to anyone looking to get a awesome logo created and I would definitely re use his services. Thank you!
I thought that the entire process was very seamless and the ability to provide each designer with thorough feedback helped everything operate smoothly.
The designer did a great job incorporating everything we wanted in our design.
How rachel.kirby7 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Sun Valley Ag
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We grow and sell broadacre cereal crops - primarily wheat and barley, but also canola, lupins and oats. The target audience is prospective employees, grain buyers and others in the agricultural industry
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
link between text and graphics
fun modern logo, interesting font
rising sun graphic
clever illustration of business name in title, meaningful depiction of both "dream" and "lab"
Information for a new design:
- Modern design
- Include business name “Sun Valley Ag” – not necessarily incorporated but somewhere nearby
- Our core business is broadacre cereal cropping – wheat, barley
- Secondary crops – canola, lupins, oats
- Farming philosophy – controlled traffic/no till farming ie. run all machinery at 3m wheel spacing and 12m width (or multiples of) to create tram lines for driving
- Colours – blue, bright orange, yellow, green, black, earthy red/orange
- Icons – sun, wheat, sky, land, straight cropping lines, perhaps stylised machinery, overhead view with straight lines behind
- Icons to avoid – barns