Alicia created a beautiful logo which captured the feelings I wanted to be portrayed in the logo of Mama's toffee, to be current, modern, yet have feeling of family traditions. She was very responsive to suggestions and provided additional concepts, which were amazing, and also another part of the reason she was the winner. She over delivered on everything!!
Brett produced a great design and was very easy to work with on the handover. Would highly recommend him to others.
It is always a pleasure working with Riyan. He completes all my projects promptly and exactly how I want my logos and t-shirt designs. I look forward to working with him again.
An experienced and attentive designer! msmalty had a great design from the start and continued to listen to my minor tweeks and "what about this, what about that" that I'm sure designers can't stand to hear! Always producing and then surprising me with a few twists which I loved too! I wouldn't hesitate to work again with msmalty! The entire process was simple and even up to getting the files and types! Excellent work. Thank you!
The quality of his work amazes us. He totally understands what you want and does not hesitate to help you in every way he can. I must admit, that I really loved how quick he reacted to our messages and how quickly he revised the demanded revisions. Thank you so much for thr great work and effort. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
How PasadenaDerm started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Pasadena Premier Dermatology
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
General Dermatology and Dermatological Surgery Practice in Pasadena, CA.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- general dermatology practice with only a few cosmetic procedures.
- located in a conservative community outside of Los Angeles
- mostly equal balance between young and old
- mostly equal between male and female
- our practice is the oldest in town (est. 1948)
- We want a logo that isn't too stuffy, but still has some elegant elements. Feel free to experiment with fonts and lines.
Some elements/themes we would like to explore:
- Roses (Pasadena is home to the Rose Parade, symbol is a red rose with a green stem) or Crowns (Pasadena is known as Crown City)