How DK Photography started their logo design journey
We are a small husband and wife photography studio based in Fallon, Nevada. We're looking for a classy, funky logo that's eye catching and unique.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our Tag Line: Capture the Memories
D - stands for Doug pretty straight forward guy.
K- stands for Kelly more on the wild side funky
We need a logo to brand our business and help us stand out from the crowd. We cater mostly to mom's, and do lots of baby photography, family portraits, and weddings. We would like to express an upscale, hip, slightly funky attitude. Bottom line: we are open to just about anything in terms of design.
- We're open to all different colors and color schemes.
- Tag line included in some variations of logo, not sure if we want it there or not.
- We want a design, ie swirls, lettering that is in script/calligraphy type.
- We don't want just the letters DK and the word Photography. We need something more eye catching and memorable.
- we don't want cutesy or cliche (i.e a camera, light stand, tripod graphics).
- We don't want to look too commercial or industrial.
- We don't want to look like a legal firm logo.
- We don't want to look like Mom and Pa's country store either.