How Radu Negulescu started their logo design journey
A friendly logo made in skateboarding style containing a mushroom as a distinctive sign. The mushroom should be in front of the text: mush-room.ro. The logo should be very nice, very clean & easy to memorize.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We have an online shop and a retail store and we are starting to change the look of our site so we need a new logo and a new colour palette. We will use the logo mainly on web but the logo should also be fitted for offline (stationary, prints, t-shirts and the branding of our store).
- A logo with a stylized mushroom (but not a character meaning without face) in front of the text: "Mush-room.ro".\
- The mushroom must be unique & easy to memorize. The mushroom should be the base of the brand.
- Colours: Black/Red/Grey
- IMPORTANT: The mushroom must be a sketch, cartoon look, not a real one ( clipart or something like that )
- A web 2.0 approach for this design
- The logo should be clean and professional
- Designed in the skateboarding market style
- Designed for the following target: age 16-30 extreme sports amateurs, professionals, fans, practicants, lovers.
- You can choose any kind of colour palette as long as it looks nice :).
- Cliparts, characters
- Unreadable and strange font faces