Corne comes in clutch for me again!
I have used him a few times. Very much appreciate his skill and professionalism
- A d i t y a
Aditya is a great designer. Nailed it!
- nicolai afseus
Great communication and all of my suggestions were delivered quickly. Great work!
- p h . x a v i e r
Available, easy to work with and a great designer!
Mugi is the hardest working designer I ever met and is always available. Nothing is too much for Mugi. Thanks!
Perfect logo, thanks!
How henrikyP started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an online retailer of pharmacy products in the United Kingdom, providing health and wellness for you, your family and your community.
Our target audience is the generation born in 1985 and later. The typical customer will be:
- Born digital – no need for specific reasons to go online
- Good careers and income, limited time (men and women)
- Highest online spenders of all age groups
- Starting a family, having small children
- New substantial need for pharmacy products for the family (especially women)
- Resonate well with local/familiar/community (not global and corporate)
- Strong values, want to buy from companies and brands with purpose
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As a modern company using cutting edge technology and targeting a fairly young audience, it is very important for us to distinguish ourselves against other online pharmacies and brick-and-mortar pharmacies in the UK.
Because of this, we want to steer clear of the the standard pharmacy colors green or blue, at least as the primary color of the logo.
We would also prefer to stay clear of the standard pharmacy symbols, such as the cross, snake and cup or mortar and pestle, or at the very least provide a distinctly unique/different take on them.