We would like the design of one company logo (MathMarketing + Funnel + tagline ‘The 1-2-3 of B2B’). During production we will also ask for a version of this without the tagline + any versions you consider normal. E.g. transparent, block etc.
We also require wordmarks of each of our 20 product logos (e.g. Funnel Camp, Funnel Academy and Funnel Plan which are attached), however only need to see one during design phase.
Please also consider our client's logos as a reference – the type of businesses we work with (attached).
Other things to consider:
• Our logo must either include the current ‘cheesy funnel’ or something else that conveys the same meaning (the concept of the funnel itself and the % which talks to the math) – see attachments for ‘cheesy funnel’.
• Logo (brandmark and wordmarks) colours should be complimentary with our new website design colours (see attachment)
About MathMarketing brand:
MathMarketing's brand is partially-described by the subtitle of The Leaky Funnel: "earn more customers by aligning Sales and Marketing to the way businesses buy". Implied by that is:
- B2B - our customers' customers are businesses
- Buyer-centric - both strategically (who most has the problem etc.) and tactical (understand their journey first, then build your process)
- Aligned - Sales and Marketing (and channels, opps, etc.) need a single process for earning customers.
What is not captured in that subtitle is that MathMarketing is also, at its core:
- Measured - both predictive and post-fact
- Resolved - get the absolute essence of an issue
- Learning - we never suppose to know now all that we must know eventually
The logo should communicate/reinforce the above mentioned brand elements.
Categories to focus our positioning on:
- Alignment (sales and marketing)
- B2B marketing services
- B2B marketing training
- B2B marketing sales and marketing process (Funnel Coach, Funnel Camp, Funnel Plan)
- Planning software