Delighted!! This is the second time this designer has captured our vision perfectly! "Ink" is very easy to work with and accommodating. We highly recommend this designer!
How anurag26 started their logo design journey
This design is for a food website logo. The website name is "GOBBLR". The logo designs can be based on the theme of mischievous (cute, not scary), well fed devil with a fork (or pitchfork) ready to devour his next meal.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo designed for a website focused on finding good food and the name "gobblr" is crucial to the identity of the site. I like to visualize the personality of the website as a mischievous (cute, not scary), well fed devil with a fork (or pitchfork) ready to devour his next meal...(see this image for inspiration - please do not copy this image:http://blogs.zdnet.com/images/bsd%20linux%20devil.JPG)
There are 2 ways we can design the logo – both options need to include the text “gobblr”
Option 1: By playing on the name using small designs (horns, tail, pitchfork) coming off the “G” or the "O" in the middle of the name.
Option 2: A second option would be to keep the name simple text, but have an actual “devil” character before/after the name
You may include designs with either option since I am open to both.
Font should be fun and friendly and colors bright.
- The word "gobblr" should be legible and easy to read. My primary requirement is for the logo to be simple. If anyone can make a mistake in reading it, then it doesn’t pass the test.
- You can use small devlish horns, pitchfork, devilsh tails coming out off of the appropriate alphabets in the name
- All letters should be lowercase, or else, the first letter should be capitalized. We can go with either one.
- I am open to different color schemes , however the colors should be soothing/friendly and not hostile.
- The font should be friendly.
- The first g should be such that it can be put in the favicon. Else, ideas for favicons are also welcome.
- Need vectored format for the images, so that resizing isn’t an issue.
- I would like to avoid having the entire logo and name in red. It’s okay to keep the horns/pitchfork/tail elements red, but not the entire logo and text.
- very flashy logos, or too much design. keep it simple.