Work with AgainstAllOdds was great! I will define AgainstAllOdds with these three words: Responsibility, promptness, and patience.
- Asymmetrix FX
Great to work with, very patient. I got sick near the end of the job and was traveling internationally but was still able to work with them to get everything our company needed. Would definitely recommend.
The logo Smart88 created truly captured the heart of what we were looking for as a non-profit. Great work!!!
Liked design and would like to work further with designer.
- :: A7 ::
Creative, proactive with valuable proposals and very short response time. Excellent work!
How jamesOF started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Web My Mind
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Exciting company working with local business on their online marketing strategies. Web dev, SEO and other related local business marketing services is what we offer.
We differentiate ourselves by providing a personal, ethical and quality service to our clients.
It's time to get a professional look to better represent us and we are starting with the logo (further branding work to follow)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Current logo is on webmymind.com (site will be rebuilt with new logo)
- Avoid the paper fold style, super thin fonts, 3D style/look and head/brain icons
- [addition] Not too keen on light globes, unless done super cleverly
- [addition] Not too keen on magnifying glasses. Prefer the abstract icon over the natural/real life icon
- Wanting a clean, simple, professional design
- 2 forms, a square'ish/block layout and a long, landscape layout (to accommodate a narrow space) (like Monash University http://wbmy.co/c )
- 2 styles, one for a light background and one for a dark background (or 1 style compatible with both light and dark backgrounds)
- a recognisable portion suitable for use as a 16px by 16px favicon
- the colour version to be legible in black and white (ie when photocopied)
- be a unique design
What have I left out to help you create a great design?
What else would you like to know?