We had a great experience working with Carksass. He was very responsive to our feedback and came up with creative and very nice solutions for our final design. Great communication. Highly recommended!
How DamaVeck started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
multinational conglomerate: KIRKHAM
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Kirkham group is a holding company for 4 operating business in Asia.
1. Luxury property developer (OneForYou)
2. Air-conditioning distributor (TSP)
3. Green building consultancy to improve energy efficiency in buildings (Kaer)
4. Green product distributor selling products that make buildings more energy efficient (LGM)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As a general direction, the group of companies is similar to the organization and heritage of Jardines (http://www.jardines.com). Our Group website will be somewhat similar.
1. The only text in the logo should be "Kirkham". When referring to the companies people will say "they are part of the Kirkham group" but the logo shold not have the word "group" in it.
2. The logo should NOT have a strong personality or character as the 4 businesses in the group have very different personalities.
3. The logo should be very corporate. It needs to denote heritage and long standing. People who see it must feel confident that the Kirkham group is a strong, cash rich holding company.
4. The logo must be modern and it should not date over time.
5. Think of logo's like Kraft, FedEx, MasterCard, Visa, CNN, Oracle, Showtime.