The design itself has been very successful for us. also the unique feature "R" should be recognizable. The "R" sysmbol would have to be better. A how expression
How Mwolfe started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Greater New Orleans, Inc.
What’s your company slogan?
Regional Economic Development
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our organization builds the economic wealth of the 10-parish region of Southeast Louisiana. We accomplish this by recruiting companies to the area, by supporting legislations that creates a fertile business environment, creating and implementing workforce training programs, conducting essential research, and supporting industries that can thrive in the area.
Our organization uses our logo in almost everything that we do: marketing of our operations and the city, ini sponsorship of local and regional events, in advertising campaigns, and official office materials.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
*** DO NOT JUST DUPLICATE OUR CURRENT LOGO WITH A DIFFERENT FONT***
We're looking for a refresh of our current logo. Some changes that we're interested in:– Equal size for the words in the organization name (right now, "Greater" is larger than "New Orleans" and "Inc."
– In current usage, we write "Greater New Orleans, Inc." – the comma and period are not necessary but we're open to seeing it
– A new font can, and probably should, be used
– Our tagline is changing to Regional Economic Development– The state, with grey fill and orange emphasis on our region, should remain, but we're open to seeing reinterpretations of the shape
– The color bar, which represents each of the 10 parishes in the region, should stay in some capacity
– You can see our current style at http://gnoinc.org and http://worknola.com
– Although the function of our organization is generally conservative, our style is generally more sleek and progressive