Excellent work by Branko, very satisfied with the brand identity he created for us. Communication was smooth and he was a pleasure to work with. Will work with him again on future projects. Best, Frank.
Great, original work. I had a very good experience with this designer.
- Romagna Media
Billyfoss was great to deal with, he was happy to make alterations as required and his design was clear, precise, original and on brief.
Professional and creative. A definite recommend for working with m.sc !
- Martis Lupus
Great working with Martis as always.
Great design - very easy to work with - provided all the file formats needed very quickly.
How Angor started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a non-profit gaming convention, the largest in Norway. We have about 600 visitors every summer, who play role-playing games, boardgames, card games and many other types of games. We're organizing our 28th convention next year.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We'd like a completely new and functional logo. Here's some guidelines:
1) The logo should relate to or communicate what we do (gaming convention, playing games etc.)
2) The logo should be simple, with different variations that we can use (specifically we'd like a logo that can be used as a full logo or as a minilogo using elements from the main logo, as f.ex. Nike's "wave")
3) The logo should work both with colors and as black and white
4) The logo MUST contain the name of the convention "Arcon".
5) We DO NOT want a redesign of our two old logos - we want a completely new logo.