Randy was fantastic! He came up with an innovative logo and was very attentive in working through iterations until it was perfect. Thank you!
If you need a great logo that stands out, this is the right person to do it! I highly recommend!
- Andrei Hasna
Rays is very flexible and get the things done..I strongly recommend him
Logo Logic is a great artist. He is very professional, quick to response and he delivers awesome work. Every body loves his design. I was very lucky that he entered his work in this contest.
Good work, listened to the brief and to my suggestions.
Awesome design and I'm very pleased to work with Ariekutze!
How Lnapolitano started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
B2B Value Group
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Consulting, training and research in the area of business-to-business sales and strategy. We work with multilingual clients from around the world. Clients are from upper management representing companies ranging from medium-size firms to multinational enterprises. These clients work with the brand hold leaders in the consulting industry like Booz&Co, McKinsey, Boston Consulting etc. Our clients choose to work with us because of our expertise and because they trust us.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Further requirements / inputs:
• Meaning of the firm name: “B2B” stands for business-to-business; we work with companies that sell to other companies; we don’t work with consumers. “Value” stands for what we help our clients create with their most important business customers. “Group” means that we represent a network of collaborators.
• Some emphasis should be placed on the second word “value”. However, this shall not be expressed in any way in terms of money.
• The logo needs to work with/without the claim underneath: “Smart Collaboration for Value Creation”. The claim means that we help our clients to work smarter within their own organizations and externally with their business customers to create value.
• The brand needs to convey impressions like: professional, quality, trustworthy, innovative, dynamic.
• It should NOT be: playful, cold, looking internet/software-firm/consumer-goods like.
• Less is more does apply. Typography likely plays a bigger role to achieve the desired impression than graphical elements alone.
• We will choose a font like Optima or Lucent for documents, hence the logo should be in sync with that kind of style.