Carlos-Kva designed a beautiful logo for me. I highly recommend him for the following reasons, he:
* interpreted my brief and implemented my changes accurately
* responded to my requests for changes quickly
* proactively came up with new, imaginative design ideas
* put huge effort in to make sure I was happy with every detail of my logo; nothing was too much trouble for him
* supplied me with all the different file formats I requested at the end of the contest
I will definitely be working with Carlos-Kva again.
- catherine Oc
How Juls_nelson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Atsika's mission is to improve the lives of the people of northwest Madagascar by increasing access to education, developing alternative livelihoods, and building local capacity while promoting environmental conservation and cultural preservation. Atsika provides access to community-based education and training, designed to build the skills and capacity that allow developing communities to lift themselves out of poverty. We want to appeal to tourists coming through NW Madagascar, donors in the US and the local community in Madagascar.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Although the sketch is complex we are hoping for a simple logo that is easy to replicate and easily recognized.