Artess was wonderful! Very creative, helpful, patient, and responsive to my preferences and questions. I highly recommend her!
How jamie started their logo design journey
We need a logo that will work on the web and in print. Our company will sell emergency preparedness supply kits in the form of gift baskets/boxes/bags. We believe people will want to give a useful gift, one that could help the recipient survive during an emergency.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are emergency management professionals offering a unique approach to disaster preparedness. We plan to offer a range of gift boxes targeting groups such as seniors, pet owners, students, homeowners and commuters.
- We like the web 2.0 style and we want a clean, sharp and memorable logo.
- Maybe use the color orange - maybe not.
- Be creative our company is.
- Deliver the image in a vector format so we have lots of flexibility using it.
- Avoid italics or hard to read text or images.
- No pastel colors.
- No photos.
- No cartoons.
- No full bleeds.