How Craig Shapero started their logo design journey
The logo can be a word mark, or a combination of a symbol and word mark. The logo will be a service mark. The name ClearGage was chosen based on two principals: Clear adjective; free from obscurity or ambiguity Gage transitive verb; To pledge or promise ClearGage is built upon two principles. One is to provide the healthcare provider with the ability to provide an accurate estimate of what the patients financial responsibilities are, prior to the delivery of care. The second is to provide patient’s with “patient friendly” payment options to ensure they meet their obligation to pay the provider for services rendered
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
ClearGage, was formed to meet the rising need of innovative solutions surrounding the dramatic increase in accounts receivable and bad debt arising from the shift from healthcare payments from employers and insurance companies to consumers.
ClearGage provides easy to use, secure, electronic processing solutions to the healthcare provider community which includes Doctors, clinics, ancillary medical service providers and third party medical billing entities. Our distribution channels include direct sales, and strategic partnerships with payment processors, practice management software providers and billing and collection companies specializing in medical receivable management.
- The logo must include the word "ClearGage” and you should reflect in the logo that the words are “compounded”
- Open to colors; however prefer a blue and grey
- The design should reflect the meaning of ClearGage Clear adjective; free from obscurity or ambiguity - Gage transitive verb; to pledge or promise.
- The design should look simple, modern, professional, and confident.
- The final artwork should be in vector format. For example, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand or Firework etc.
- Please provide the font, or font name used in the logo in the final deliverables. Prefer a readily available font; however we are open to all.