A big Thank you to Konstantina, really happy with my logo, it looks awesome! All the designs that were submitted were fantastic. Highly recommend Konstantina! Thanks again for all your work.
- Nelson Roque
Nelson created my logo and business cards. He's extremely talented, prompt with communications, and very efficient in the revision process. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again and hope to do more business with him soon!
How Miliascic started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
South Coast Interfaith Council - SCIC
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an organization that prides ourselves in creating communities of compassion & peace among people of diverse faiths & cultures. It is the Mission of the South Coast Interfaith Council to promote mutual understanding, respect, appreciation and cooperation among people of diverse faiths and cultures in the Greater South Bay-Harbor-Long Beach-West Orange County area through extending hospitality, offering educational opportunities, providing moral leadership, sharing in service and working for justice. Please note we are NOT a religious institution/organzation.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. No Cartoons please - we dont want it to look cheap or childlike .
2. Nothing too elegant please - we do not want to come across as being fancy.
3. We are a community based, grass roots organization with a focus on creating peace, compassion, understanding and respect among people of diverse faiths and cultures. We would love for the logo to reflect that please.
4. This is our website: http://www.scinterfaith.org
5. This may also help: http://www.youtube.com/user/SCInterfaith
6. This may be helpful too: https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph…049&ref=ts
7. You can fee free to use this tag line as well:
United in Hope
Grounded in Faith
Ready to Grow