Delighted!! This is the second time this designer has captured our vision perfectly! "Ink" is very easy to work with and accommodating. We highly recommend this designer!
How sMoRTy71 started their logo design journey
Small social media startup in need of a badass logo
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Aggregated Media is a small social media startup that builds lifestreaming and social media aggregation tools. Our prototype site is at http://www.profilactic.com.
We need a logo for Aggregated Media that communicates what our software does: bring content together from hundreds of social networks and social media services.
The current logo, which is really bad, shows a globe with multiple arrows converging at a single point. (see super bad logo here: http://www.aggregatedmedia.com/)
While I like the idea of having a globe with a couple of arrows coming together, the execution of the current logo is nowhere close to good enough.
Because we use RSS for a lot of our content aggregation, I would like to incorporate the orange color from the RSS chicklet.
We will need to the logo in PSD format.
- The orange color from the standard RSS chicklet; doesn't have to be the dominate color, but would like to include it.
- Icon or element that can be also used without "Aggregated Media" text where needed and still be recognizable and able to stand on its own
- Simple, clean design
- Something that communicates "bringing together" or "aggregating content"
- IDEA THAT I LIKE (but not stuck on): Globe/world with two converging
orange arrows wrapping around it (if the arrows could imply the # 8,
that would be great) http://www.flickr.com/photos/smorty…495745258/
- Something that's too busy
- Something with too many colors