1. IF you are going to go for NEW color combinations <> to the old logo colors there needs to be a GREAT reason for doing it... because our old site colors will have to change also.
2. Keep the 'Flow' and 'Smart' together and do not obscure in any way with funny shapings or lines over the text etc.
3. The total size of the text in the logo compared to the overall logo should be >=50% of total area... do not make the text smaller than this... bigger is readable
4. We are NOT interested in logos with a background which is other than white...
5. Please submit a single white background logo per entry
******** ORIGINAL COMMENTS *********
NOTE: Someone WILL be awarded the amount.
NOTE: We are trying a couple of different names for our business including bizSwift... and may well, even if we settle on FlowSmart as a name, still use a Swift (bird) as our mascot
NOTE: Ideally we want to inspire business managers to try to improve their businesses by using this product.
The abstract mark(s)/pictorial mark(s) are to be used throughout the website (branding)
Our mascot will be a Swift.... i.e. the bird
IF you type 'Swift Bird' into google for example, the FIRST image is an excellent one to consider as part of the logo/mark/pictorial i.e. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Swift
Note that the abstract mark will also be used later for background / peripheral page patterning for the rest of the website.
The OLD logo we are pretty happy with ... see attached files... The reason we are changing is that we wanted a new NAME and MASCOT... We were pretty happy with the abstract marks/colors of the old logo.
IDEALLY the logo will imply some of the following:
Call to action
Simple to use
Speed/Swift/Efficient - see 'arrows' in background shape old logo
Secure, - see lockshape in 'R' of old logo
Cloud based - see 'cloud' background shape old logo