Very professional. Easy to work with. Very creative.
How jasoncmyers started their logo design journey
I need a logo that says class, professionalism but yet eye catching. See our website, http://www.407rentals.com. I want a logo icon that I can brand use on all marketing and publications we do. Yard signs, stationary, logo on our site, contracts, this logo will be on everything we do.
Orlando Realty & Property Management by Keller Williams Realty At The Parks
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
My team is currently with Remax. We are leaving to go to Keller Williams. One reason why is we really want to brand our team well. We have a good name picked out (unless you have a better idea) in "Orlando Realty & Property Management". We need a good logo now too. I run a competitive, professional team doing both real estate sales and leasing of residential properties. I dont like boring websites, logos, etc. But I dont want something with a ton of flashiness. If you need/want further info, feel free to contact us.
- Item 1...Either the logo or words around it or both (or whatever you come up with), use black and the dark blue color at our website (www.407rentals.com).
- The "By Keller Williams Realty At The Parks" should be a much smaller font than "Orlando Realty & Property Management" and should be in red (same red as at http://www.kw.com).
- Sometimes we would have this logo / our company name on a white sheet of paper that we would send our clients. Other times on a 24"x36" real estate sign. On that sign too would be our website and phone number). Banners, on our website.
- Eye catching but yet professional.
- Item 1...a picture of a house like every other agent logo. unless it blows me a away.
- something about the sunshine state. a picture of the sun. its overdone around here.