• Project presentation
The SatisFactory project is a European project supported and funded by the European Commission through its Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
The project aims to contribute to the transformation of traditional industrial environments in Europe using cutting-edge technologies in ways that are both productive and attractive for youth.
Slogan: “Developing smart factories that are attractive to workers”
- Factories = industry; workers; production; material transformation
- ICT = information & communication technologies; science; innovation
- Satisfaction = well-being; human; attractive place
Perception: A logo picturing in the same time “factories”, “attractive place” and “innovation and technology”.
• Main targets
- European industries and researchers involved in ICT.
- Policy makers (European Commission, national governments)
- Societal actors (European citizens, European businesses, Unions, NGOs)
• Use: Website, Printing documents (brochures, roll-up banners, banners), video
• Sample of activities: Next generation of human-machine interface (Google-Glass-type of devices), worker safety, re-adaptation of production facilities, intelligent manufacturing, social networking & collaboration, and using gamification approaches.