How Party Balloons started their logo design journey
I need a logo designed to incorporate Party balloons and Wedding balloons together also keeping in mind that i also cater for corporate functions, product launches, promotions and balloon releases but my main business is providing balloon decor for parties and weddings. I may branch into other wedding products like seat covers and wedding favours, so if you have any ideas. I mainly deal wih wedding organisers, hotel managers, brides and mother of brides. my logo is needed for letterheads and most importantly Van signage, so logo needs to spell my business out to future customers.
Party / Wedding Balloons
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I dont want initials in my logo. I do want balloons in the logo. I am definite about the use of balloons I would like "weddings" "parties" " corporate functions" "product launches" "balloon release" written in stylish text in the balloons. I like bright fun colours, but I think a soft touch is needed for the wedding theme. The logo needs to be stylish, modern, classy and professional.
This is the text on my flyers - just to give you an idea. I would like a tagline made out of following text.
Party balloons specialise in the unique transformation of any room into a spectacular event. From elegant arches to grand columns to breathtaking centerpieces, your party/ wedding will be thr perfect expression of style and romance.
- Item 1...bright colours, but soft if thats possible.
- I like stylish writing for my business name.
- Logo design with two concepts - Party Balloons and Wedding Balloons.
- I would like the logo to get the message what my business is about across to a potential customer who wants a function room decorated for a party and to brides and grooms who would like balloon decor for their wedding reception.
- I am open to suggestion.
- I would like the logo to be scalable to work on business cards, stationery and website.