Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
- at terencechoo.com
How mikecorrales started their logo design journey
We will soon be launching a new marketing training program that teaches a new discipline of Marketing. The logo needs a fun, yet professional.
We subscribe to the design philosophies of:
And we love the design of anything Apple does, but especially:
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We do: Training on Online and Offline Marketing Techniques
Our target customer is:
Online and offline Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Marketing Consultants
- We are open to other fonts, however we very much like the font "KlNG RlCHARD"desktoppub.about.com/library/fonts/tx/uc_kingrichard.htm
- We very much want to play up the role of the BRlDGE as a C0NNECT0R.
- The name should, if possible, have .COM and .MOBI stacked on top of each other in the logo (they can both be small)
- Black or dark backgrounds with lighter white or contrasting colors for fonts. Bold greens? But I'm NOT married to this.
- Very open to creativity and very interested in an environmental overtone.