She actually read the brief. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but she did exactly what I asked on the first try. Had to change only one small detail. Will definitely be using her in the future.
Designer was extremely responsive, quick to make revisions, and took direction extremely well. This designer’s creativity in logo design surpassed my expectations. This designer also had an extremely positive attitude throughout the entire process.
Flawlessly executed. Thank you Max.
Great design work. Listened to input and provided great creativity at the same time!
Well done and very creative.
How demian.seeley started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Leadership Rail
What’s your company slogan?
The slogan is "Growth. Pursued." (no quotes, but see there are periods; this is a change from 'Reclaim Growth.")
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Professional services (coaching, team building, training) for businesses (any type) enabling them to be intentional with consistent/constant development of their leadership and their staff.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Business & Consulting
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Two colors in each (of course, white is in there as a 'third'). After settling or getting hear something I'd like to see versions of Red and Blue. Orange and Black. Orange and Blue.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Thank you very much for the Qual round efforts. I'm committed to making a decision.
For your logo, think "is this cool enough to be branded?"
- I'd like to convey "Professional" and "Movement", and it should be crisp/sharp or clean looking.
- The words "The Leadership Rail" must be in there. Please be prepared to present it in several forms (e.g. stacked, or in line):
- An option with the slogan "Growth. Pursued." should be included (no quotes, but see there are periods; this is a change from 'Reclaim Growth.")
- I admit to having "train on the brain" and would like to have a train in there. HOWEVER, the train should be more suggestive with 'movement' and should not be a formal, ‘realistic’ look of a train, nothing cheesy (e.g. I chose the leopard / turano sample logos but not the Tour de Sky one).
- That said, I will still consider a non-train if it you have a creative way.
- Based on the qualifying round, inclusion of the "TLR" is NO longer an option.
- Remember the two different background contrasts will be needed, reverse logo for light or dark backgrounds (some of you had it, some did not).
- Please be prepared for me to ask for different font styles.
Lastly, THANK YOU again for your professionalism and creativity. Please feel free to ask specific questions beyond "provide feedback".