Great communication and a great job by this A++ designer. Looking forward to the next project !
How JustinWi started their logo design journey
It's a tough real estate market so I've decided to set my house apart by auctioning it off. I need an eye-catching logo for my website, yard signs, and flyers to generate some buzz and drive traffic to the site.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
It's a buyer's housing market so I've decided to auction off my house, with a twist. The "Bothell Countdown" is like an auction but instead of the price going up over time, it goes down. Each week I'll drop the price of the house by $5k-$10k and send out email updates to interested parties until I find a buyer.
I need a logo to put on the auction's website, yard signs, and flyers. The logo should attract people's attention who are driving by the house or see a yard sign on the road and encourage them to visit the website.
Final artwork should be vector based and editable in Illustrator.
- The logo should scale well so that it's visible on both 2 foot x 2 foot signs from 50 feet away and on a 2 inch x 2 inch corner of a flyer.
- Should look good on a white background (yard signs will be white)
- The text, "www", "Bothell", "Countdown" and ".com" must all appear but they don't have be sequential, all the same color, etc.
- Logo should convey that the "Bothell Countdown" refers to a home, but doesn't have to imply an auction is involved.
- Bonus points for incorporating tag lines like:
- "Price reductions every week"
- "How low will it go?"
- Note: if present, tag lines should be easily removable without detracting from the overall design