Working with joysteeq has been a really nice experience. Not only has he immediately targeted our brief, but he has also been very responsive and offered several solutions and suggestions for our logo design. If he joins your contest, you won't be disappointed.
How designabot started their logo design journey
Logo required for my graphic design business.
I could design this myself, however as most designers understand formulating your own identity is the greatest challenge of all. I decided I would really love to see what you guys could come up with and in turn reward someone in this creative community.
R E V I V I F Y - graphic design
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The word ‘Revivify’ (Re-viv-ify) means; ‘to impart new life, energy, or spirit to …’
I would like something iconic that explores the meaning of the word combined with a certain design edge.
- This project is very open to your own personal interpretations. I don’t mind how you deal with the font, upper or lower case
- I would like the word 'revivify' to be larger than ‘graphic design’ which should be somewhere but much more understated
- I will consider all concepts from simple to complex. However as with all great logos it must work in smaller sizes and in one colour
- I would like to see if possible how you might present on business cards. This is not necessary and won’t be a deciding factor but will help me to visualise and help you to earn bonus points.I am open to an identity with or without an icon/graphic. It could be a customised font only or you could effectively utilise the letters ‘RGD’.
Like I said the brief is very open so show me your best : )
**** UPDATE ****thanks for all the new entry's!I like the latest colour schemes coming in.... new, bright and clean.I think i am leaning towards a lowercase 'revivify'. It seems to have more character. But feel free to try all options...(I think?) I would like 'new life/revivify' to be shown in a graphic way...through movement in the graphic or colour or through transparencies even - (some abstract form such as #84 & #89 ). Rather than by using an element such as ... leaf, bird , droplet or nature related thing....Those above are great examples but please feel free to push the envelope and try new stuff!
- Clever and creative concepts
- Functional - effective in one colour and smaller sizes
- Modern and memorable
- Web 2.0 or not web 2.0, that is the question? (you decide)
- Awesome kerning
- Final logo delivered as illustrator ai. file if possible
- A logo you would be proud to have as your own identity
- Giant shiny 3D generic logos (99designs special)
- Religious connotations
- Abstract people/group linking together (another 99designs special)
- Copying or ‘evolving’ other designers concepts (it is very obvious!)
- Clip art/istock vectors
- Any artwork you did not create yourself