We're redesigning our website and I'd like to kick it off with a new logo. New colors, new brand, new US!
Phenomenal Women Forums
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Phenomenal Women Forums has been online since 2005, providing a private, comfortable, cozy place to land for adult women of all ages, backgrounds, stages in life. We're poised for massive growth and are in the process of redesigning our forums/designing a women centric website with resources and information crucial to today's woman. We're a site of strong mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, wives, aunts, employees. We need something that makes a strong statement about us that doesn't take away the fact that we're women.
We're looking to redesign our site and I'm starting with a new logo so that I can start rebuilding the rest of the site, and so I can have letterhead and business cards and merchandise created ahead of the new site launch.
- Design: We're looking for trendy and classy but still feminine. NO flowers, no bows. Swirls and swoops are fine, bendy lines, snappy images, nothing generic.
- Color Scheme: We're IN LOVE with brown/blue with cream/white/light pink accent, maybe even a little green? It says feminine sophistication without being girly. Other color combinations are open for suggestion, though.
- Must include the name Phenomenal Women. I may have a secondary logo designed that says "P-Dubs", as this is what we call our fellow members.
- As stated before, I don't want girly. Nothing all pink. No bows, no flowers, no gender sign. Nothing manly or squarish.
- Nothing all caps, sentence case is fine but if you can make an argument for all lower or uppercase, please present it.