Really efficient and patient with my requests. I want a easy customer....
Highly recommend Purwa, such a pleasant experience with 99 Designs and the whole process
Excellent work. Really listened to my wants for the design I was seeking. She made all of the revisions to the designs that I asked for in a very timely manner. Very professional, dedicated to satisfying client needs. I would very much recommend her anytime.
Gooku was very helpfully and willing to make many changes in an attempt to find the correct design. I would dertainly recommend his designs to others
Friendly and took suggestions well.
- Gureto "
Excellent energy and talent! Thank you Gureto & 99designs for helping HAIL PERFORMANCE come alive!
How haas.events started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Renting sound, light, and rigging equipment for events with optional services like construction and dismantling of a stage.
Planning and conducting of events.
Our main target groups are people/organizer/events in the bass music scene; such as Dubstep, D'nB, Electro, Bass Hous, EDM... nearly every electronic music.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Bar & Nightclub
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The compination of organic and geometric design
the Geometric design
The logo itself
The lowpoly stlye of the cat
The lowpoly style of the dolphine
We are a company from Switzerland. The "Haas" in our company name sounds like "Rabbit" in German. (You don't have to put a rabbit in your design only if you want)
- simple (not to much details)
- represents technology
- our slogan is "Bass is our Business!"/"Sound is our Business!". (DO NOT put the slogan into the design)
- can be used on any background
- shows the connection/love to music and heavy bass (maybe in the form of music gear)
- logo shows of a bit of aggressiveness (optional/not necessary)
- keep in mind: when scaling it down (yes we have to do this because this logo is going into the "supported by: <logo>" list on flyers and they aren't that big) than the logo should be clearly visible and readable.
Crazy Bunny Head, Robo Bunny, Bunny with Speaker cannon, subwoofer
Sketches are in the attachments
Fonts(-styles) we like: #141, #143, #147, #149, #154