Always communicative and on top of projects, and I intend to use this designer again and again!
- Cheryl Boyd
How Oz Athletes started their logo design journey
The Australian Athletes Association, an organisation that advocates for Australian player and athlete associations, as well as the athletes they represent, seeks a simple sophisticated logo to use on website, stationery, etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The logo design needs to be simple yet eye catching.
We'd like the art in a vector format.
- Logo should incorporate the initials AAA.
- Logo could be generally representative of sports
- Logo could be subtly representative of Australia (Australia’s colours are green and gold).
- Something sophisticated that people in their 20s will think is cool, but is still be appropriate when dealing with government ministers.
- Logo should not be too busy
- Logo should not depict sporting gear (bats, balls, bikes, etc) as we cover athletes in a wide range of sports
- No marsupials