How AmericanBachelorPrty started their logo design journey
American Bachelor Party is a one-stop-shop website for the best man who doesn’t want the hassle or pressure of planning a complete Bachelor Party on his own. We are looking for a logo that shows a company that is professional yet trendy and fun. The VIP theme is key.
American Bachelor Party
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
American Bachelor Party is the creation of two 20-something guys who know how to throw a great party but may lack in the graphic design capacity.
We want to convey the message that our brand means:
- All inclusive (Bachelor Party in a Box)
- Experts when it comes to nightclubs, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Urban (Target audience age = 20s-30s)
Imagery that illustrates the above themes. Some ideas we had (we don't feel tied to them at all so use your imagination):
- Guy(s) coming out of a limo onto a red carpet
- Velvet Rope / Red Carpet
- City Skyline
- Club Theme
- Celebration Theme
- Liquid from a spilled drink creating the letters
- American - red, white, blue, silver (would prefer trendy looking than too stars and stripes)Be creative and have fun!
Note: Website and business cards have a dark background so something that will stand out is important. We also want the ability to receive it in several formats / sizes so it can be used on the website, postcards, t-shirts, business cards, etc.
- Plain text without imagery
- Don’t care as much about the font as the complete image