Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How Kip started their logo design journey
Need a logo designed for a law firm. The company's legal name is The Slatter Law Firm, LLC. However, I want the logo to only include Slatter Law
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Slatter Law / Transacting Law. Virtually Everywhere.
- I want a tag line also. The tag line = Transacting Law. Virtually Everywhere.
- Color scheme. I want my color scheme to look like the grey and orange colors for the words "Building Blogs for Lawyers" on the homepage of lex blog. Use the color grey for the words Slatter Law and use the color orange for the words Transacting Law. Virtually Everywhere.
- I want the Transaction Law. Virtually Everywhere to be a smaller font than Slatter Law.
- The logo should be professional and elegant. Nothing gimmicky or cartoonist.