We are looking for a corporate logo for “LeadKarma”. The logo design is primarily for a new website, but will also be used on business cards. We would like a design that is clean, crisp and professional with a creative “cool-factor” (maybe playing up on the “Karma” piece of our company name). If the logo can be accompanied by a basic webpage header design, it would be appreciated (but the focus is on the logo itself).
I will provide rapid, detailed feedback.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
What we do:
- We use proprietary technology to bringlarge volumes of online consumers to our websites. We qualify these consumersas having interest in particular products/services and then we pass them on tovendors that can optimally provide them with these products/services. We employa highly analytical data-intensive approach to optimizing at every stage of theprocess.
What’s in the name “LeadKarma”:
- “Lead” speaks to what we do…we generateleads.
- “Lead” can also be symbolic of a leadership position or the leadingtechnology and approach that we employ
- “Karma” represents the philosophy of “Cause and Effect”, taking anactive role in one’s destiny…reaping what you sow.
- Design should be in vector format
- Capital “L” and Capital “K” in “LeadKarma”
- Clean, Crisp and Professional with a creative “cool-factor” (maybeplaying up on the “Karma” piece of our company name)
- The Clean and Crisp is to represent our data-based analytical approach
- Professional is to speak to our customers and give them a sense of...well“professionalism”- Thecreative cool-factor is to represent our creativity and our online marketing focus
- If the logo can be accompanied by a basic webpage header design, it would be appreciated (but the focus for this contest is really on the logo).
- Do NOT useall caps or all lowercase, please only capitalize the L and K (ex: LeadKarma)