How lavender ribbons started their logo design journey
Logo for use on stationary, business cards, website and fundraising advertisements. We need name recognition for our non-profit foundation within the community. We raise money for cancer support services. The foundation was started 5 years ago and needs to go to the next professional level. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that this will be a board decission so some comments may be slower.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Logo design will be used for stationary, business cards,website and fundraiser informationWe are a board of about 8 dedicated individuals who are dedicated to raising money for cancer support services in our community. I started the foundation 5 years ago along with this group of friends as a way to give back after all the support I received during by own struggle with cancer. To date the monies we have raised have been used to install a reflection garden at a local hospital and to start a 'cancer coping kit program' at our Children's Hospital
Why Lavender? Laveneder is the ribbon color representing all cancers.
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - some elements I like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
- sleek, contemporary elegant creative design
- Files to be delivered in vector formats as follows - Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and (.eps), Photoshop vector format (all elements must be vector), jpegs and pngs formats.
- must use lavender, but can use other colors as well
- must incorporate a ribbon somewhere in the design
- a logo that will look good in color or black and white
- must use the name Lavender Ribbons,Inc. and our tagline "because cancer hurts mind,body and soul"
- a design that shows what we are all about... hope,comfort, support,strength, compassion,heart and understanding
- can use different fonts
- overly busy
- designs should not use the famous ribbon motif used by several Cancer charities/organisations worldwide due to possible copyright issues