How KiKi L'Italien started their logo design journey
I'm looking for a logo to start me off on the right path in branding my business as a freelance makeup artist. This is my hobby/part-time job right now, but it is growing fast and I need something better than an out-of-the-box template. I need something that reflects my style. When I participated in a personal branding survey, people used the following words to describe me: stylish, ambitious, fun. I'm not sure how that translates to a logo design, but maybe you can help me!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Fabulous! Unique! Vivid! Classy! This is all about artists helping artists here and I need your vision and talent...I need a logo using my first name or my first and last name together for my freelance makeup artistry business. I've been working my makeup skills with some political figures and celebs and I need my graphic image to reflect that...starting with my logo.
- I need to use my first name (and maybe my last name)somewhere in the design
- It needs to reflect creativity and style - think: subdued and refined
- My 2nd "K" is capitalized...yes, for real.
- Nothing campy or over-the-top colorful
- Nothing to "airy" or weak