What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need both a color and black & white version. It will be used on our selling website, on the blog, on CDs, and in printed newsletters.
The site is the Internet Marketing Mastermind. This is a membership site where each month we provide online entrepreneurs with a "kit" for getting specific things done in their business... ie, list-building, website creation, product creation, article marketing, etc.
The name plays on the power of many minds creating a larger, wiser, and more productive level of consiousness.
Customers will be online entrepreneurs and those who want to be.
- rectangular, horizontally ortiented logo
- Professional, elegant, clean & simple
- Colors that might work: blue, black, red, white, green, navy
- official looking emblem or seal that can be used with or without the full name of the site.
- to clarify... this is really three versions of the logo: one with the full name and the emblem, one with just the emblem, and one with just the name
- and each of these should stand both in color and in black & white
- cheesy cartoon characters
- clip art
- oddly-shaped or weirdly oriented logo